As I write this, it is the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, invasion of radical Islam committing murder on innocents. As were you, I was in shock about the Twin Towers and the Pentagon being hit by hijacked passenger planes and the subsequent felling of the towers and extensive damage to the Pentagon.
It was a dark day in the nation’s history. The Muslim Brotherhood was celebrating. External forces were and are trying to destroy our country and way of life.
As I always say at the end in many of my postings, “The rotting of America from within continues…” it is that observation of many ills that ail this country. Yes, we have many outside forces that attempt to destroy our country, but we have many internally.
The great historian and author Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that “An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.” No nation in history has survived the ravages of time.
How do you destroy America from within?
- Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.
- Invent “multi-culturalism” and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal, that there are no cultural differences. Make it an article of faith that the black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds. The American “melting pot” of many to make a united America, “E Pluribus Unum” – from many – one, will become obsolete.
- Celebrate diversity rather and unity. Diversity did not make this nation great, unity of individuals did. Rugged individualism, when threatened, brings Americans together in unity. WWI and WWII were not won by different languages and customs, they were won by united Americans.
- Make the fastest growing demographic group the least educated. Add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. This second underclass would have a 50% dropout rate from high school.
- Get big foundations and business to give these efforts of diversity and ethnic identity lots of money. Establish the cult of victimology. Get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority. Start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population.
- Include dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. All minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority.
- Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of diversity. Hurling words about like “racist” or “xenophobe” halts discussion and debate.
- Develop a mantra: Because immigration has been good for America , it must always be good. Make every individual immigrant sympathetic and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.”
- Make it impossible to enforce our existing immigration laws.
Do these statements above ring a bell? It follows concepts in “Rules for Radicals” Saul Alinsky wrote about many years ago. Who were the ardent followers of Mr. Alinsky? – President Barack Obama and Secretary Hillary Clinton. Democrats and Establishment Republicans, do you still wonder why Donald Trump is now President Trump? Because he never was a radical Marxist like President Obama, Secretary Clinton, and most of the Democrat Party. When Democrats like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Clinton and President Obama are the leaders of the party, who is out of touch?
I agree the Democrats are nuts, but now the Establishment Republicans are leaning left because of the election of President Trump because they are “never Trumpers.” Why did President Trump garner the support of all the electorate that supported him? Because he wasn’t a politician. What don’t the Democrats and Establishment Republicans understand? President Trump won, get over it, life goes on, bury your bitterness. Accept President Trump will be there the next four years, and possibly eight.
The thing neither party likes is intrusion from an outsider meddling in their politics. Maybe it is time someone did because whatever they have been doing isn’t working. Remember, they don’t represent you, the represent money and power. That’s not what the founders intended when creating this republic. They wanted a small federal government and the states to wield the power. It is the United States of America, not the United State of America. The federal government was constitutionally tasked to provide defense of the country and regulate interstate commerce and nothing else. It has been convoluted to the point the states have little power and the federal government wielding the big hammer of money, power, and influence.
With Democrats off the deep end, the Establishment Republicans never Trumpers, the people have spoken by electing President Trump. We had a man-child for eight years, a Marxist and hater of America and never thought Americans or America were exceptional. Never more than 2% growth per year (the lowest since post WWII) for eight years and he doubled the national debt. Quite a negative accomplishment – President Obama was worst president in our lifetime.
Now we have more than 3% growth in less than six months in office, and all indicators are positive and on the upswing. We need more of the ideas President Trump promised. And the Republicans must go along to get along. Otherwise, they’ll be like Democrats – inconsequential and a party out of power, rebels without a cause.
The rotting of America from within continues…