The Martin Hometown Day celebration is planned for Saturday, July 10, with most events occurring in the downtown area.
The day’s activities will feature:
- A car and tractor show from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Clippers Café parking lot on the south end of town on 10th Street.
- A craft and vendor show from noon to 3 p.m. at the Wheeler Library.
- A variety of games from noon to 3 p.m. at the Wheeler Library.
- “Water Wars” from 4 to 5 p.m. on Templeton Street.
- Food vendors and ice cream throughout the day.
- A special music concert featuring Martin’s own Myron Elkins with the Dying Breed and special guest Christian Dawson, beginning at 6:30 p.m. behind the Clippers Café.