by Kathy Hamman Miller
The apple and cinnamon mixture makes this recipe very tasty and basically an easy one whip up. I also found it’s a great treat for any time of the day that everyone is sure to enjoy!
Preheat oven to temperature suggested on your cinnamon roll container.
2 containers of 8 cinnamon rolls with icing
2 apples, medium
1/2 cup applesauce – flavor of choice
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Peel, core, and dice the medium size apples into bite-size pieces placing into a medium sized bowl. Add the two teaspoons of cinnamon and the apple sauce mixing well.
2. Pop the cinnamon roll container open, unroll, setting aside the frosting to use for later. Cut each roll into bite-sized pieces. Place in bowl with apples.
3. Stir all ingredients together well.
4. Grease a 9×13 cake pan and spread the apple cinnamon roll mixture evenly into the pan.
5. Bake at what’s recommended on your cinnamon roll container or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and immediately cut open the frosting packet. Drizzle evenly over the entire pan.
Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Comment